Sunday 17 August 2008

Pontyfest - Music, Friends, Girlies, Snot and Lies

A There weekend. Off we go at the end of the week, car all packed up ready to go and we went all the way before the light had gone.

"Wales, Mossie, Powys. Home."

Once we'd unpacked, she went off to The Lion. This is not on, she shouldn't be going to pubs without me so I had to have a bit of a shout. By the time she'd got back I was a bit cross so I didn't notice straightway that she wasn't on her own. The Hello-Mister-Woman and her Man. I didn't think she lived in a pub since she was Here when my MBNAD woman had various vines and sad stuff. They're really good at ears since they practise on an Oscar.


They sat up chatting till late then the Hello-Mister-Woman and her Man unpacked their car and went to bed. Can't work out why they're Visitors if they live at the Lion but it's nice anyway since I get a lot of fuss and they're nice Visitors.

"Night night Mossie."

Brecon, Market. She bought some fish and some green slimy stuff which she's going to give to our Visitors for breakfast. Don't seem very kind to me. Visitors is nice. It's bad enough when she cooks sick for breakfast but it don't seem right to give them fried snot.


Pontyfest. Rain, rain, rain. Loud music and dancing and beer and lots of dogs, especially wobbles. Wasn't much struck on the idea of being a soggy wobble but we went into a big bright tent to stay dry. Don't know much about the music but I did like the people. And the grub. I got left over beef casserole, faggots, burger and a bit of sausage. My MBNAD woman said I wouldn't need my dinner after all that lot. Don't you believe it. Plenty of space.

She kept finding people to say hello to. First of all there was one of the Men of Sweyn's Eye and then the Woman-Who-Likes-Cats-Really. Turns out they're staying at Pontyfest in a tent. Now my MBNAD woman likes outdoor food but I've never seen her do outdoor sleeping. Well, maybe a little bit in the garden but we've never been out there all night. She don't half have some strange friends. I just hope she don't get the idea of outdoor sleeping. Now I've got the hang of being an indoor dog, I really don't want to give up my bed




Then there was a Woman of Sweyn's Eye and her Man and Girlie. Nice people. Plenty of fuss. Grand.

Next two Girlies belonging to the Man of Sweyn's Eye and the Woman-Who-Likes-Cats-Really. Cor. Spent a bit of time chatting them up.

Music was alright too I spose.

Had a bit of a problem with a basket.



Please don't laugh too much.


"Night night Mossie."

Sunshine and walking at one of my MBNAD woman's favourite places where she can look at a View. The Visitors liked the View too and didn't seem to hold fried snot breakfast against her. She told them that the snot comes out when Pen-y-Fan erupts. Dreadful. The snot is bad enough but lying about it is even worse.

Catflap cottage and food then the Visitors left. Seemed like a lot of fuss putting things in the car when they were only going as far as the Lion. Turns out I was wrong. They live near Here after all. I felt a right wobble. I wish I had the Princess around to help me out with that kind of thing.

When we have to leave There to come back Here, she always tidies up and makes sure everything is ready for coming back but this time she went off to the place with dead people in the garden. Not for the normal thing but for Music. Not on, I shout after her. I do Music. If I did Pontyfest, can't see why I can't do this Music. Bah

Then she came back at bedtime and off we went and when I woke up we were back Here. Midnight. Witchy

"Night night Mossie."

No comments: