Monday 29 October 2007

New balls

Sunday

Took them both out for a walk today. There were these big cages with people in them playing with balls and bats. I woofed to see if I could play with them too.
The short one brought a present - a blue ball. I suppose that's supposed to be some kind of compensation.
Well, at least they know how to play the game. Had the short one running around quite a bit till she worked out what the rules were. Didn't the white dog teach them anything?
Had lots of big hugs with the small one. She seems to be packing a bag again. Is she being re-homed too?

Monday
I was right. The woman took me out for a walk and when we got back, the short one had a bag ready to leave and they went away in the car without me. Perhaps the woman exchanged me for her?
I liked her, but on reflection, if it's a choice of her or me, then she has to go.

This evening we went out for another walk past the same place as yesterday. There is a little house there and I went inside before the woman could stop me. There were lots of bright green balls and a kind person gave me one from a pile of old ones and said I could keep it.

So now I have a green ball and a blue ball. Almost like it used to be.

No comments: