Tuesday 30 October 2007

Where does she go?

Two mornings now she has taken me out for a walk, we've had breakfast and then she changes her clothes. Into the kitchen, a load of cobblers about me being a good boy and that she has to go to work.
WORK? Doesn't have any sheep to deal with, so how can it be work.
Yesterday I tried a small bark but it didn't help. So today I didn't go into the kitchen. MBNAD woman then got my nice blue play ball and tossed it into the kitchen. Not bad for ten years old, if I say it myself. Into the kitchen, caught the ball and back out into the hall before she could get me into the kitchen. So it was all down to the Mrs Discipline Voice. I gave in.
Nice girl again to see me in the day and then MBNAD woman is back in those clothes that cannot be for work. She was a bit later today; something about train delays. I suspect that there might be someone else. I'll watch her carefully tomorrow.

No comments: