Wednesday 28 May 2008

The Cor Lummee Girlie with the Woo Hoo dress

I knew that we would be going there since she had got lots of bags sorted. But I wasn't prepared for a new girlie. When she gets back in the evening, I hear the house making beeping noises and start to get myself out of bed so that I can give her a hug as soon as she opens the door. But, it wasn't just my MBNAD woman. There was another one. Young. Cor lummee. Forgot all about MBNAD woman and showed this new one what a gorgeous old Irish rogue I am. Cor lummee, indeed.

Then bundled into the car and off. With this new girlie. Taking her There.

Just before we got to the Throw Money at it Bridge, we veered off. Have to say I was a bit suspicious at that point. But, I misjudged. We stopped at one of the car-on-rails stopping places and there was Red-and-Gold-Woman. So we all have to fit in the car. And the Cor-Lummee-Girlie has to get in the back of the car with me. She's quite small so I still had most of the back seat for myself. Just resting my head on her leg a bit. The Princess said I was a tart. I'll be any kind of pudding you like for this sort of treatment.



Then over the Throw Money at it Bridge. "Wales, Mossie, Powys, Home". And there's still a line of gold and purple light over the hill.

"Night night, Mossie. Night night Bella".

Not a good morning. They go off and leave me so I am forced to shout at the house till they get back. Apparently, they've been somewhere cultural. Hell-on-Wye, says the Princess. Then we sit in the garden and have tea and cake. A small amount of biscuit lands by me. Briefly. The Cor-Lummee-Girlie asks if it's bad for me. HRH sits tongue lolling out in that laughing way she has. Only if they find out, she says. Red-and-Gold-Woman does gardening while I go off with MBNAD woman for a long walk.

"Night night, Mossie. Night night Bella".

Inexcusable. They go off and buy junk. They come back with the car full of junk.



The only bit that's not junk is the Woo Hoo dress that they got for the Cor-Lummee-Girlie. Then they spend all evening deciding what shoes and necklace and earrings and bangles and bags to go with the Woo Hoo Dress.

They've got all these trollopy magazines and start talking about unmentionables. I didn't know where to put myself. Yes, you did, said the Royal Trollop, in the middle of it all. Leering.




"Night night, Mossie. Night night Bella".

Off to the market to choose jewellery for all of them. They come back with bags and bags of sparkles. And a small bit of cake.

"Night night, Mossie. Night night Bella".

No comments: