Thursday 8 May 2008

The Men of Sweyn's Eye and their Women

So last week she was mainly home again with the Various Vines. This time it was something RUTHLESS done to them and although she was very tired, she wasn't so poorly as the last time. More friends to look after her and make her smile. "And US!" shrieks the small piece of Royalty. Yes, and US. We're always there. Even when we can't make it better, we're always there. And will always be true. And will always be brave. And will love her forever.

"Night night Mossie, Night night Bella".

Since the RUTHLESS treatment wasn't as bad as the EVIL stuff, she was quite perky at the end of the week and so we went There. There was so good. We said hello to the Cat with No Teeth and went out with the Lady next door. I did my very best to comfort her too. With the sun shining, we went out with the top of the car off. I know the signs now: eeeeeeeoooouw ping. And it's gone. Yes, I have to wear a silly contraption just in case I fly away, but it's quite nice letting all the scents rush past my nose. We go somewhere with lots of shops selling funny stuff. Looks like someone has chucked most of it out once. Very TQ9, says the Princess.

"Night night Mossie, Night night Bella".

Visitors: a big van load of them. People, bags, boxes, wine, beer, cake ... Grand. Dunno who they are but this is good. The Men are nice but I turn the Irish charm on the women and it works a treat. Woman-who-likes-Cats-really calls me Sweetie. Woman-who-really-wants-a-Dog is happy to get up and walk with me before they get breakfast. We go to the Tanners where I'm allowed and then she makes them Dead Deer Dinner. They must be special if they get Dead Deer Dinner.

"Night night Mossie, Night night Bella".

Time to turn There to Here again.

More Various Vines. This time it's Flea-bite-omies. Didn't know she had fleas. She don't scratch. Anyway, these fleas mean that she has to have more treatment so I guess they must have bitten her legs... All she does for me is some stuff that she puts on the back of my neck. I don't much like that but it's a lot better than her treatment.

When she comes back, her leg is all bandaged up but it starts leaking. You know, the red stuff that belongs inside. This is not good but she seems reconciled to it and says that it will ALL BE FOR THE BEST. Better if she'd never got the things in the first place if you ask me.

On the other hand, she's not allowed to drive with all this stuff going on so we have to stay home and rest. Resting is something I know a lot about. In fact, since I retired, I'm now a Grand Master.



We sit in the sun and enjoy practising resting. When we're tired of that, it's

"Night night Mossie, Night night Bella".

No comments: