Sunday 9 December 2007

Educating Mossie

I've had another week of watching her being busy. At the end of the week, she had another chair delivered. She was so pleased. Chairs and trees seem to make her happy. And you do, says the voice. You make her happy too. It's only a chair but she was all curled up in it, happy as anything. We had a visitor on Friday night. Another nice lady. She knows some very kind ladies who all love to cuddle me. This is very nice and it always seems to be the same for me. Nice warm house, cuddly people. I'm just beginning to get used to it.
She's brought another tree into the house. This one sparkles with all different colours and I think it's not real. Really not real. Doesn't smell right and I've never seen one that sparkles like this. Also when I walked round the back, I could see a wall string. It seems to please her and while she sat in her new chair smiling at her sparkle tree, I could curl up in front of the fire. Funny fire. She doesn't bring coal in but it seems to burn coal that never burns away. She probably is a witch but no-one seems to have guessed except me. I really like how warm I can get in front of the fire although she seems to think I might burn my tail. Not if I tuck it in really tightly.



Today, we went in the car for another long drive. I thought we might be off to the other place but when we arrived there were no hills and there were lots of streets and cars and people. We left the car in a funny building with lots of cars and then climbed some stairs that I didn't much like. "C'mon, Mossie, I can't carry you". I didn't want her to carry me, I just didn't want to go up those stairs. When we staggered to the top of the stairs, there was a lovely treat for me. There was the little dark one. This is where she keeps her! In a room with all her stuff: clothes and books and essence of HER. I do so much like the little dark one. She's really good to hug and she gave me some nice treats.
Then we went off to a pub where we sat in the warm and I had some chips and cheese. "Do you like Cambridge, Mossie?" asked the little dark one. You bet.

No comments: