Friday 14 December 2007

Eloise and Abelard

I have had a wonderful week. When we came back on Sunday, she brought loads of stuff from the little dark one's home. There's so much that she does that I don't understand so I just had a sniff at the bags to check if she's put the little dark one in there, but, no.
The week started as normal with work, Blonde, walks and dinner. But then a couple of afternoons back, I had a lovely surprise. The little dark one arrived. Oh yes, oh yes. I chatted to her and she was really pleased with my conversational skills. There's lots of stuff that I can do that they don't know about yet. Try smiling, says the voice. Hmmm, not sure I know how you do that.
The little dark one took me off for the evening to where That Cat lives. I had dinner and was allowed to curl up in the warm with my head on the little dark one's leg for ages and ages. I showed her how to do a neat trick. I will put my paws on her legs if she pats them. Think she may be worth training.
Just as I was wondering where I would sleep for the night MBNAD woman comes to take me home.
"Night night Mossie. Night night Bella" Did I dream the little dark one? No, she'll be back in the morning, said the voice.

No comments: