Saturday 29 December 2007

Colliewobble

Gone, bereft, desolate. Colliewobble. All woo hoo over. Don't be daft, says the voice.
The man with the Cat, the Litter and even the Cat left leaving just MBNAD woman. Yes, says the voice, patiently, that's because this is HER house and you live with her. But why couldn't they stay with me, I moan. I spend the day hugging her. Which makes her day a bit difficult since she's busy doing things with beds, washing, ironing and cooking. She falls over me quite a bit. Then we go shopping and she fills up the car with food.
I reckon these beds are going to fill up again soon, says the voice. You wait, she'll have lots of friends here soon. But I want the Litter back, I sob. Even the Cat would be nice. Pack it in, says the voice. When I was a pup, she would fill up the house with friends and they would have big parties. She did one here before you arrived and it would be great if there were more times like that. Sometimes there would be family too but they were mainly old people. There was an old lady who used to get my name wrong and used to wind MBNAD woman up with cranky behaviour. But still they loved each other.
So, says the voice, you are going to be a good and cheerful Colliewobble. Anyway, you'll be like an old tart as soon as the friends arrive. Spose so.

"Night night Mossie. Night night Bella".

No comments: