Thursday 3 January 2008

Kung Fu Mossie

Lots of walks and hugs. Yesterday the Lady who came on Christmas Eve came to visit and we went out walking and then she was back for tea. Oooh, it was so nice. MBNAD woman and the Lady both stroking my ears. They didn't even mind when I snored.
Today shopping and tidying and then at lunch time, horror ; the dog that scared me came to visit. Bolshie Brucie. Here. He brought some nice people but I would have been happy if they had come on their own. He played with my toys and tried to get in my bed. I slunk behind the settee, ears back and head down. Then I managed to creep onto the cushions that she has put down for me in the sitting room. Still Bolshie Brucie came and nagged at me. Woofing and jumping around. I look at MBNAD woman and Brucie's woman and they are telling me that it's ok. Well I've got news for them: it's NOT ok. He was bouncing all over the place right in front of my nose. I used to just tell him to button it, said the voice, you could try it too. I just pulled one jowl back and made a very small grrrring noise. He jumped backwards and although he carried on woofing, he didn't try to get in my space again. And they said I was a good boy. Grrr. But just a little one. He's only a little Brucie even if he does think he's Bouncy Bruce Lee.
And then we went for a walk past the shouty sheepdogs to where the red kite live but the little girl got very cold so we came home for tea and Bolshie fell asleep.

No comments: