Thursday 7 February 2008

Wishy washy Mossie

MBNAD woman announced that I smelt bad. "You pong!" She used to call me a stinky poodle, said the voice. Not sure which was more insulting, being called stinky or a poodle. The Little Dark One called me stinky P. But I think that she meant it kindly. So I smelt a bit strong. A bit Boy, a bit Dog, a bit Agricultural. So what.

What was a wash. She has a washing room with a big bowl. She filled it up with water. Well I know what to do when that's going on. Down the stairs and hide in my bed, pronto. She came down the stairs and hooshed me up and when I got to the washing room, I lay as flat as I could. Didn't work. She picked me up and put me in the water. Then she rubbed some green stuff into my fur and it made bubbles. I felt like a right idiot. Then she washed off the bubbles and lifted me out and wrapped me up in a big towel. I smell like a tart's handbag.



And then yesterday she went off to work in a strange car. She was gone a long day and she came back late. My Divine Blonde came to take me for my walk and then came back in the evening. That's when MBNAD woman should be Here to take me for a walk, give me my dinner and give me big hugs. Especially now that I don't pong. Don't get me wrong. I was impressed with the DB's dinner making since she knew where to find my tea and everything. It's just that MBNAD woman needs to understand that if we're an item, I expect her to be here.

Dunno where she went. Said something about flying to Hamster Jam. There's plenty of jam in the top cupboard so I don't know what she's on about. Didn't think you made jam from hamsters anyway. And as for this flying lark. Didn't smell like she'd been drinking but when she starts talking nonsense, I have to wonder.




She came back in the strange car too and didn't smell like after a normal day at work. But she still took me for a walk, so I suppose she remembered how much I look forward to our evening walk.

She'll always come back to you, said the voice. And I'm here.

"Night night Mossie. Night night Bella"

1 comment:

bruces blog said...

Hamsters, I like Hamsters they have them in a glass box at the Bruce's lunch and treat shop, but i've never had one (yet).
AD is talking to AB about going there next week for 2 days, not that I'm fussed as AB will be at home wiht me and the litter as it's half term