Tuesday 5 February 2008

Visiting


I went visiting all on my own. To the house with the Man and the Cat. MBNAD woman packed a little box and said some nice words to me. I need to listen out for the soppy words because it usually means that she's going out. "Back soon, be a good boy, aren't you lovely". Pah. Anyway, the Man who lives with the Cat took me home and I slept at his house. The Cat wasn't pleasant. The next day she came back. I made darned sure she wasn't going to palm me off with soppy words again. Got in the car. Where she normally sits. Don't think that driving can be that difficult.
A Here weekend with lots of fuss about watching television. Men dressed in red and men dressed in white playing fetch. MBNAD woman kept shouting and cheering. 19-26, 19-26. Lots of woo hoo noises.
Not exactly a Here weekend since we went to visit the Little Dark One. She lives near a good Mossie pub where I looked sad and got chips.

I nodded off in the car and when I woke up we were back Here.

"Night night Mossie. Night night Bella".

No comments: