Saturday 3 November 2007

Terra Incognita

Another house. Smells of MBNAD woman, small dark one, another one (male, can't work him out but he had been in the other house too), THAT cat (the one with the bad language) and the white dog. For an old dog, she seemed to get around a lot. Lots of fuss with red-and-gold woman who doesn't know this house. Bed time.
"Night night, Mossie. Night night Bella". MBNAD woman is still sad, but doesn't cry and seems happier here. I wish I was too.

Friday 2nd November
Busy day. We go to a town with a place called a market. Fish, meat, eggs, cheese. None of it for me. MBNAD woman is really smiley today. She takes me everywhere with her, no going to work and she wears dog walking clothes all day.
In the afternoon we go for a walk and I meet some little boys who want to play ball. They are really good at throwing and didn't mind too much when the ball got holes in it. One of the smaller ones said the ball smelt of dog and was covered in dog spit. I wouldn't have minded if he spat on it too.
In the evening, MBNAD woman cooked something that smelled of heaven. Even better than jacket potato but I didn't get any of it. Called it venison but I reckon it was deer. She shared it with red-and-gold woman and another one who has a sheepdog called Smokey who seems to have leanings. Now, I'm all for diversity but there are limits. When they were still there, I speak of my sad loss, I wouldn't have stood for it but I suppose life is different now. Anyway, he seems to have been deprived in the same way as I have and he's an old boy, but it still didn't put him off. I'll have to watch out for that gleam in his eye.

"Night night Mossie. Night night Bella". Sleep well. Who said that?

Saturday 3rd November

They do something called gardening. It seems to be a bit like farming in miniature. A lot of cutting up, digging holes and putting in plants. Red-and-gold woman is really keen on this gardening thing and I can sit in the sunshine and watching them. This way they can't escape without me noticing.



We walk to the big building called a church and MBNAD woman asks if I can go in. Well if they can so can I. Funny big old building, quite cold and draughty. No sleeping or washing rooms that I can see at all. I like her gardens better. This garden is full of stones and underneath the stones are dead people. Not good.

Man arrives for food. Very tall, belongs with red-and-gold woman.

No comments: